Gear Mech Derailleur Hanger Dropout 132 for Gary Fisher, Trek
Derailleur Hanger Dropout 132 for: Gary Fisher, Trek bike frames.
- Hanger #132 attaches to the rear dropout from the inside / hub side
NOTES: (This is VERY similar to hanger 200 - Please check specs and pictures)
- Post on this hanger is 20mm (.825") in length with an M12 x 1.75 thread. Please check your hanger before ordering to make sure this is a match.
- Trek recommends that you apply a removeable threadlocker such as LOCTITE 243 to the threads during re-assembly. Failure to do so may result in fasteners loosening during use.
- Fisher Full Suspension - 2007
- Fuel - 2007
- Fuel EX 5 & 6 - 2011-2012
- Fuel EX 5.5 & 6.5 - 2010
- Fuel EX 7/8/9 - 2008-2009
- Fuel EX Carbon / Aluminum - 2009
- Remedy - 2008
- Remedy 7, 8, 9 - 2009
- Roscoe - 2009-2010
- Trek Part #73654
All Wheels Manufacturing derailleur hangers are made to the highest standard for shifting accuracy and durability.
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- Mounting hardware included
- Type: Rear Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- AKA, Gear Hanger, Mech Hanger, Dropout 132
- Silver Alloy option dropout 132 is £14.95